Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
About this website
1. This website is operated by Police & Nurses Limited (ABN 69 087 651 876) on behalf of P&N Bank and its related bodies corporate ("P&N") from the domain name "www.pnbank.com.au" ("P&N Bank website").
Use of material on this website
Additional terms may apply to you
8. If you use the P&N Txtlink SMS banking service additional terms and conditions apply to your use of that service. To see these terms and conditions click here: Txtlink Mobile Phone Banking Terms & Conditions
9. P&N makes all reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of Netlink (Maybe change to Online Banking) and this website generally, but cannot guarantee the availability of these services as P&N are dependent at all times on a number of independent suppliers to provide you with these services.
10. To the extent permitted by law, P&N accepts no responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the unavailability of Netlink (add MiLink or ‘Online Banking’), Txtlink or any other service that may be accessed through this website.
Information available from this site
11. The information supplied on this website is for preliminary and general use only and is subject to change without prior notice. The financial products referred to on this website have their own terms and conditions which you should familiarise yourself with before deciding on whether to acquire or retain a financial product. Please review the relevant current Product Disclosure Statement available from any P&N branch. You must make your own assessment of any information provided from this website. You rely on such information wholly at your own risk. Full details and up to date terms and conditions, rates and charges, interest rates, product information, and special offers are available from any P&N branch, or by contacting us on 13 25 77.
Availability of products and services
12. Material on this website may contain general information about P&N products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract for such products or services; and
does not form part of the terms and conditions for specific P&N products and services.
13. For further information about a particular product or service including up to date terms and conditions, rates and charges, interest rates, product information and special offers visit any P&N branch, or contact us on 13 25 77.
14. All applications for credit are subject to P&N normal credit approval criteria.
15. Products and services referred to on this website are available only in Western Australia.
Copyright and trade marks
16. Copyright in the Material on this website is owned or licensed by P&N.
18. "Police & Nurses", "P&N” and all associated trade marks, are the registered and unregistered trade marks of Police & Nurses Limited.
Links to other websites
19. P&N takes no responsibility for the information on any linked website. Links to a linked website are provided for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement by P&N of that linked website, or any product or information, graphics and material referred to or provided from that linked website ("Third Party Material").
20. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, P&N makes no warranties or representations:
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through linked websites; or
that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person; and
P&N is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this website to Third Party Material.
21. All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Linked websites are the responsibility of and made by the third party website owner or operator. Insofar as such offers and statements are made on this P&N website, such offers and statements are made by P&N on behalf of the owner or operator. P&N expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of third party website operators.
P&N may receive payments from operators of Linked websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the owner or operator as a result of you linking to the Linked website from P&N website.
Linking to this website
22. Please contact P&N if you would like to place a link to any part of the P&N website on your own site. General Disclaimer
23. You agree that your use of this website and the content of this website is at your sole risk.
24. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
25. The information contained on this website is provided by P&N in good faith on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
26. While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, P&N does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. P&N recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website or Third Party Material. Police & Nurses does not guarantee that P&N website or Third Party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to P&N website or Third Party websites will be uninterrupted.
27. None of P&N and its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers or employees makes any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services) and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or ommissions from, the information contained on this website.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, P&N expressly disclaims all representations and warranties and other terms, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. Police & Nurses makes no warranty that the website or any service or information made available from this website will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
29. You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws, which apply to you in your location.
30. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this website creates any warranty not expressly made in these terms and conditions.
31. Information on this website relating to services has been prepared in accordance with Western Australian law for the supply of services in Western Australia only. This information may not satisfy the laws of other States or Territories of Australia or any other country. To the extent that it does not satisfy the laws of the States or Territory or country in which you reside, or from which you are accessing this website, it is not directed at you and cannot be relied upon by you. If you do rely upon information from this website and you are accessing this website from a computer outside of Western Australia, you agree to indemnify P&N for any losses (including any consequential losses), costs, expenses or damages P&N may suffer as a consequence of your use of that information.
32. P&N are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss (including any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profits) in connection with the use of this website including if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with the use of this website or a Linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your own computer systems.
33. Any specific warnings, warranties or disclaimers do not restrict or modify the general disclaimers and warranties on this website.
Limitation of Liability
34. Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, P&N is not liable to you for any losses (including any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profits), damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on this website or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including for negligence, statute or otherwise.
35. Liability of P&N for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at P&N option, to:
- the supply of goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Police & Nurses methods of enforcement
38. P&N may use a technical or legal remedy or a combination of both in order to maintain the service and ensure that the law is obeyed including termination of service or issuing of legal proceedings.
39. If P&N believes that your use of this website or other P&N website services may break the law, or that you have not complied with the law in any way, P&N may:
- warn you by email;
- without notice suspend your access to this website or other P&N website services;
- terminate your access to this website or other P&N website services;
- notify and provide relevant information to any government agency or authority, as seems appropriate in the circumstances; and/or
- issue and conduct legal proceedings in any appropriate Court or Tribunal.
- "Linked website" means any other website accessed via a link from this website
- "Loss" means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered
- "Netlink" means P&N internet online banking service
- "Txtlink" means P&N SMS mobile banking - based text message account status and transaction alert and notification service
- "P&N", "us" or "our" means Police & Nurses Limited
- "This website" means all, or any part of the website located at pnbank.com.au