Whether you’re planning for your retirement or looking for the best way to manage your super, we have a range of financial services to help you.
Make the most of your superannuation
Superannuation is complex – so we’re here to help you make sense of it. We can help you:
- Develop strategies to boost your superannuation savings
- Understand the rules and regulations about how to preserve and use your superannuation
- Make informed decisions about what to do with your superannuation if you change jobs or if you’re made redundant
Plan for your retirement
Make the most of your retirement funds with advice and strategies from our financial planning experts. We can help you:
- Plan your retirement so you can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle and achieve your financial goals
- Find ways to generate your own retirement income and balance it with the government allowances and benefits you’re entitled to receive
- Calculate how much money you already have in retirement savings and how much you’ll receive in retirement payments
- Manage your superannuation, money from your employer (such as a retirement lump sum) and other assets such as property, shares and managed funds
Dealing with the prospect of redundancy
Whether or not you've considered redundancy before, it can be unsettling and bring with it a degree of uncertainty, so it's important you make the right decisions for your financial security and future.
You need to know how your redundancy package is structured and how it is taxed, so you can make well-informed decisions about your next steps and what this entails.
The big decision you will need to make is what to do with the money you receive from both the tax-free portion and the taxable portion.
Think ahead with life insurance
If something unexpected happened, you don’t want to think that your home loan repayments and other financial commitments would become a burden to your family. A well construction insurance strategy allows you to plan for your family’s financial future. We can help you:
- Find the type of insurance and level of cover you need
- Choose between life insurance and income protection options
- Understand the features and benefits of each insurance product
Book an appointment with a P&N financial planner, explore the range of self service insurance products or read our Financial Services Guide and Complaints Policy.