It’s easy to apply for our Easypay Personal Loan. Simply find out what you need, choose how you’d like to apply and we’ll help you get started.
What you need
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to have an Australian mailing and residential address.
- You need to be a Western Australian resident (new members only).
- You need to become a P&N Bank member by buying a $10 share. You don't have to pay anything right now, this amount will be deducted after you open your account online or in person. As a member, you have a say in the future direction and growth of P&N, by being able to vote on the composition of our Board of Directors and attend Annual General Meetings.
- If you’re joining us as a brand new member, you need your Australian driver's licence or your Australian passport. You can also use one form of primary ID without your photo (eg. your birth certificate or citizenship papers) with one form of secondary ID (eg. your most recent power bill). Please supply the original documents or a certified copy.
- Once you’re a member, you’ll need to give us information about how much money you’d like to borrow and for what purpose, your contact details and your financial details.
- Once you’re a member, you’ll need details of:
- your income (or, if you’re self-employed, your tax assessments and financial statements from the last two years)
- the contact details of your current and previous employers
- your assets and liabilities, including any property you own, bank accounts, loans with other lenders, shares, motor vehicles and
- You need to read and agree to our privacy statement, terms and conditions and the product disclosure statement.
How to apply
Complete, save and submit your personal loan application online. If you need help, talk to us using web chat or call us.
Apply for a personal loan in person at your nearest branch. Make sure to bring all the documents you need with you.
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our local loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.